Cost of living in Anshan, China vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,389 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12768 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 35% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,926 (30,745元) in Anshan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 2 hours ago)