Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,992 (₩3,746,735) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)