Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,519 (R$ 8,547) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (35 minutes ago)