Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,492 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)