Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,576 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,569 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)