Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,923 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)