Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,286 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)