Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,527 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04983 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 81% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €723 (E£ 14,518) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)