Cost of living comparison between Aleppo, Syria and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00178 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 80% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €511 (287,548 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)