Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 79% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €524 (286,894 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (35 minutes ago)