Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 78% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,091 (690,478 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)