Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21863 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 35% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,274 (﷼ 14,977) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (44 minutes ago)