Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23147 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,335 (﷼ 14,407) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)