Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21682 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,981 (﷼ 13,749) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 2 hours ago)