Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25081 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,292 (﷼ 13,125) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)