Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,813 (9,085 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,600 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)