Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,912 (9,568 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,800 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (34 minutes ago)