Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14659 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,048 (7,148 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)