Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13412 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,435 (18,155 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)