Cost of living comparison between Aksu, China and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13548 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,534 (元11,326) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (25 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (36 minutes ago)