Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01267 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,378 (₨266,635) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)