Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09351 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 49% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,925 (20,592 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)