Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09151 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,234 (13,486 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (39 minutes ago)