Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27173 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €945 (3,476TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)