Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04744 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,238 (Mex$ 26,086) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)