Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04396 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,347 (Mex$ 53,389) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (30 minutes ago)