Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,756 (3,537,876 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)