Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,703 (3,577,269 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (31 minutes ago)