Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.750 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,368 ($917) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 9 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (35 minutes ago)