Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.143 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,466 (2,307 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)