Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.845 INR / LYD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,332 (2,766 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)