Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.062 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,095 (2,151 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 1 hour ago)