Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08988 INR / MWK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 26% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨46,453 (516,831 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)