Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.960 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,805 (27,975 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)