Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.859 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,328 (€1,098) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)