Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,741 (€1,336) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)