Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,945 (€1,230) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (31 minutes ago)