Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.625 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,856 (4,863 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)