Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.328 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,393 (元11,084) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (27 minutes ago)