Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.742 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,971 (元9,440) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)