Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.591 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,199 (元8,570) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)