Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.374 INR / BAM
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,700 (2,859KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (29 minutes ago)