Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.357 INR / BAM
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,463 (2,048KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (44 minutes ago)