Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.582 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,428 (€1,668) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)