Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.617 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,175 (26,817₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)