Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03020 INR / TZS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,122 (2,156,108 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)