Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,608 (Php64,463) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)