Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.247 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,431 (Php71,709) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (35 minutes ago)