Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.196 INR / HRK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 36% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,195 (9,631 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (20 minutes ago)