Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.776 INR / HRK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 58% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,562 (10,082 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)