Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.662 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,952 (5,659 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)