Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.232 INR / TWD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 47% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,605 (62,095 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (13 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)