Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / TWD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 59% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,045 (70,234 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)