Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / TWD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 33% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,824 (49,406 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)