Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.171 INR / TWD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,073 (54,860 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (44 minutes ago)