Cost of living comparison between Yosu, South Korea and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,978 (₩2,208,240) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)