Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05776 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,059 (₩2,909,795) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)