Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 105% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,124 (₩2,742,039) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (35 minutes ago)