Cost of living comparison between Yokosuka, Japan and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.596 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,296 (¥274,043) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)