Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨72,270 (元7,357) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)