Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,397 (元7,992) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stuttgart costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)