Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,143 (元8,450) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)