Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.522 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,599 (元9,276) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)