Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13792 INR / AMD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨69,984 (507,439Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)