Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,046 (﷼ 30,633,367) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)