Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.712 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨89,332 (元8,339) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)