Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨66,729 (元6,944) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)