Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05013 INR / MMK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 39% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,345 (2,939,192 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)