Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04784 INR / MMK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 36% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,250 (2,221,096 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $166,700,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (40 minutes ago)