Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04714 INR / MMK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 54% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,681 (2,772,426 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (34 minutes ago)