Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04857 INR / MMK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 38% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,606 (2,792,012 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)