Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05029 INR / MMK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 115% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,892 (3,338,549 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)