Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04948 INR / MMK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,053 (3,072,787 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)