Cost of living comparison between Yakutsk, Russia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 70% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,247 (руб 99,082) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)