Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,717 (元9,961) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)