Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.539 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨65,080 (元6,823) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (43 minutes ago)