Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,894 (元10,292) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)