Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.760 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,383 (元9,568) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (43 minutes ago)