Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,060 (元12,195) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (44 minutes ago)