Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,114 (元12,021) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)