Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,671 (元9,961) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)