Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.522 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,621 (元9,848) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)